Reputation Management Offers Damage Control At Times Of Adverse Publicity
Date: 2019-07-31 05:53:13,
Comments : 0
Increased internet use for business and entertainment has engineered mushrooming of programs and apps designed to prod the web experience to higher levels. The demand for more versatile apps has also put pressure on web application development companies that are already working overtime to come up with new and novel applications suitable for customers. The usefulness of mobile devices in conducting business or searching for new products online has also made it necessary for these firms to create new web apps that would sever the purpose of the mobile app generation. Sometimes few users spoil your brand image in that case mobile application promotion services
help you to build your reputation.
Reputation management is managed by SEO companies and this practice is essentially used to protect the reputation of a brand or individual. In the heat of competition your rivals may resort to mudslinging and place damaging contents about your company and products and this may have an adverse effect on the performance of your services or products. A tainted image always reduces the value and demand of the product and as is the practice people would shy away from these commodities resulting in a loss to the manufacturers.
What Reputation Management Firms do?
Reputation management keeps track of contents that could damage the reputation of a brand, monitors customer feedbacks and get the early scent of problems related to reputation. Countermeasures are then taken to push down adverse search results. Primarily reputation management tries to narrow the gap between what a company project itself to the public and what others think about the company. Efforts of best online reputation management services India
are primarily focused on Google search engine results.
A reputation management company would include the following in their armory to protect the interest of its client:
- Improving the search engine optimization and tagging of company released contents such as positive customer feedbacks and white paper with the intent of reducing the effect of negative reports
- Placing press releases on trusted websites to increase the brand existence, and nullify negative comments
- Neutralizing complaints of defamation by other parties with legal take down requests.
- Earning quotes for the company from influential third party sites that are ranked by Google search pages.
- Starting phony blogs with the same name but act as if they are different in order to drive down the negative reports hogged by the brand or person.
- Forcing the sites that published negative remarks off the internet completely by using denial of service campaign and spam bots.
- Creating third party websites through anonymous accounts to generate favorable reviews for the company and launch attacks against negative reports
- Getting favorable mentions from prominent reviewers by offering a free gift of products
- Actively responding to public criticism originating from the latest developments
Ethical aspects of reputation management
The tactics adopted by best online reputation management services India
raise several questions concerning business ethics. No line is drawn in the industry on issues like disclosure, censorship and astroturfing. It is a well known fact that affected firms hire staff to pretend as bloggers and write favorable reports for them on third party websites without disclosing that they have been paid to do that. Some firms were accused of intimidating websites to remove negative posts from their domain. Reputation management resorting to unethical tactics sometimes could become highly damaging to the client whose interest they are protecting.
However reputation management is an essential component to keep an online business alive on the web and SEO companies use several tactics such as mentioned above to safeguard the interest of their clients at times of adverse publicity. This is also a necessary element on the internet to stay alive on the internet and beat the competition. See, business interests come first!
© 2018, SVsystech, All rights reserved